What do you get after purchasing this?
A new section Team Drive with unlimited space will be added to your existing current Gmail or G Suite Account.
This will be for 12 Month or 1 year. After 1 year you can again renew the subscription from us.
How much I save with this offer?
Google charges 99$/month for 10 TB, 199$/month for 20 TB and 299$/month for 30 TB.
Google Drive 30TB Plan Price $3,600/year
SAVE UP TO $3,600= 2,88,000 Taka PER YEAR ON UNLIMITED STORAGE FOR GOOGLE DRIVE!
I sell from my BUSINESS ACOUNT
Simply provide us with the e-mail address of the GOOGLE ACCOUNT in the note section that you would like to have the storage added to and we will process the request within 24 hours.
** Please Note **
– add to your existing Google account (you provide me only the account email address and I handle the rest)
– does not modify your Google account in any way
– use on most updated Google Drive supported apps (with any apps updated in 2017)
– share your data with anyone, have full control over posting your files with users or public
– i will provide support via email or daraz msg
– no refund will be entertained after google drive assigned. do not buy if not agree to this term.
– This sales does not include any serial or license code. After payment, you will receive simple instructions on how to access your account.
– No CD or physical copy will be posted, please be reminded again this will be delivered through mail.
– No refund will be given after receiving assigned google drive. Do not buy if not agree to this term.
– Maximum fil Limit 5TB as Google Policy.
– You have to maintain Google policy mean you can’t store any illegal type file, for that if your account get banned, we are not responsible of that.
Applications that I tested that work with the unlimited space in this offering:
1. Google Drive for iOS or Android — make sure to update to latest
2. Google Drive website
3. Google Drive mobile website
4. Google File Stream App (you must have a G Suite ID, see common questions)
5. Synology Active Backup for Server
6. Rclone (3rd party)
7. Plex (only works when used with Google File Stream, see below question)
8. Google Drive for KODI
10. Python-GoogleDrive-VideoStream (including EmbyServer)
11. Google Drive API v2/v3
12. Insync — as of Nov 2017, supported with one-time Team license purchase from Insync
13. Google-Drive-ocamlfuse (mount to PC)
Applications that will may NOT work:
1. PlexCloud / PlexDrive
2. QNAP NAS — developer is working on support
3. Synology Cloud Drive — developer is working on support
4. Backup & Sync (use Google File Stream App when possible)
5. Google Drive Sync (end of life with Google, no longer maintained and not working)
6. Google Photos — you can store photos on the drive but it is not tied to or linked to Google Photos in any way
7. Google Photos iOS, android, Mac, Windows — you cannot use the Google Photos app but you can upload photos using Google Drive iOS / android app
Q: Can I move files from my current Google Drive to Team Drive?
YES, for example if you have a song on your current drive to move to the added drive just create a folder grab your file and drag it to the folder in the added team drive, then confirm the message that appears.
Q: Will this increase my current 15GB space to unlimited?
No, we will add a new Drive to your current Google drive and this new drive added will have unlimited storage (Only you will have access to this drive, it is deprived of your unique access)
Q: Can I use the storage for media / video files?
Yes. You can upload the media using Google Drive tools, Google Drive website or support third party tools. You can playback video files using the Google Drive apps or website (original and transcoded versions). You can also use Google Drive for KODI (gdrive) or Python-GoogleDrive-VideoStream to playback your media on any HTML5-capable device (computer or mobile device). You can also use EmbyServer.
Q: Can I use the space for email storage?
No. The additional unlimited space is for Google Drive storage only. There will be no change to your email storage with gmail.
Q: Can I use Google Photos app?
No. You cannot use any of the Google Photos apps or website to store photos to the drive. You can upload photos to store to the drive using the Google Drive app, Google Drive website or supported third party Google Drive applications.
There are no reviews yet.